What makes Pronto’s Technical Support special?
A feature-rich WordPress platform
Developed over 10 years and maintaining thousands of sites every day
Secure WordPress Hosting
Active and passive measures to stop attacks
Unique Login URLs
Prevent hackers from finding your admin login page
Make sure only you and your team can access your WordPress Dashboard
SSL certificate included
Keeping your site’s traffic secure through encryption
Reduce risk of brute force attacks
HTTP Security Headers
Harden your site’s security
WordPress Security Plugins
Extra on-site security
Protecting your data at the source
Secure File and Server Permissions
Preventing unauthorized access to your site files
Protects your website from spam, fraud, and abuse
Extra layers of security
Prevents downtime due to DDoS attacks
Encrypted SFTP and SSH connections (no FTP)
To keep your files protected
Latest Stable PHP Version
Keeping the backbone of WordPress strong
Latest WordPress Versions
Squashing bugs and boosting site performance
Helps to make sure your site loads quickly
Reverse proxy, HTTP cache, and load balancer
Choose your data center
Host your site near your customers
Premium tier network
Get the best of Google’s Cloud Network
Helps to keep your site loading quickly
Using New Relic to highlight and eliminate performance issues
16 Dedicated PHP Workers
Execute simultaneous WordPress tasks quickly
Reduce website bloat by removing unused media
Powered by Google Cloud
The largest, fastest, and most secure network on the planet
Broken link checker
Ensure your visitors see your pages instead of 404 errors
Hack fix guarantee
If your site is compromised while hosted with us, we’ll fix it for free
Expert WordPress support
Work directly with WordPress support specialists
Staging site for testing
We use a clone of your live site to test site updates
Dedicated WordPress testers to keep your site up-to-date
We will never stop improving!
New security, performance, and reliability features added frequently
WordPress Support plans
No long-term contracts!
Usd / Month
Hosting & Maintenance
Free SSL Certificate & CDN
Usd / Month
All from Technical Support
Unlimited 24/7 Website Edits
Unlimited Website Projects
Usd / Month
All from Website Support
Dedicated Site Manager
Private Project Board
All Plans Include
To learn more about all plans, speak to Clark!
Let’s talk about which plan is right for you!
Optional technical add-ons
Extend your WordPress site's performance
Deep Performance Optimization
Does your site change often or takes regular orders? Increasing back-up frequencies means you will have more restore points available.
Leave technical updates to our WordPress experts
Is Pronto the right choice for your business?
What our clients say about how we help them build, support and promote their websites
“My project manager was great to work with. She was responsive, set good expectations, and really helped me think through what I wanted to accomplish with my new website.”
“Pronto has created and hosted three websites for us, personalized an SEO strategy, provided analytics and reporting, unlimited revisions and copywriting, and 24/7 support. I’ve had a good experience working with them. Their understanding of design is also impressive.”
“Everyone I've ever interacted with has been friendly, quick to respond, and they actually go out of their way to answer any question I have in a way that's easy to understand. Friendly, professional, willing to listen, willing to educate.”
“As an attorney with a heavy caseload, I rely on Pronto to manage the marketing side of my practice. The SEO in my practice areas has improved and so has new clients.”
“They were an accommodating and high-caliber team. We liked how Pronto understood our requirements and was familiar with our design inspirations.”
“The staff was very pleasant to work with and also patient with my lack of knowledge regarding technical matters. They responded in a very timely manner to all of my questions and requests. The final product is even better than I imagined.”
Schedule a free Technical Support consultation
Submit this form to request a consultation of your technical support plan.
Frequently asked questions
INCLUDEDOur Hosting & Maintenance plan, or Technical Support, includes hosting for your website, monthly theme & plugin updates, infrastructure support & uptime monitoring, a site that is secure like Fort Knox, built for speed, and powered by Google’s Premium Cloud Platform through Kinsta, a staging site, daily backups, an SSL certificate, proactive hack and malware removal, and much more! Pronto-built sites will also get access to our Pronto Dashboard, where you will be able to see all your key website metrics and reports.
NOT INCLUDEDAny front-end website edits or support. You’ll need to sign up for one of our support plans for that. Or, if you need any new content, design, or custom development, you can sign up for a one-time Project.
The Pronto Dashboard is where you can:
- View your website’s key metrics
- Traffic – total traffic, unique visits, organic visits, average session duration, top visited pages, new vs. returning visits, top referrers
- SEO – highest keyword rank, keyword ranking graph, domain authority, linking domains, tracked competitors
- Form submissions – total submissions, top lead channel, qualified leads, form submissions by channel/over time, tracked forms
- Reports – weekly/monthly reports
- Manage your Pronto account
- Profile information
- Account password
- Email preferences
- Invoices and billing information
- Team members
- And more!
- View your Pronto services, and see other services offered
- Access our support portal
- Access your Campaign Monitor dashboard and reseller information (if applicable)
Not currently. To ensure we can fully optimize your site’s security, speed, and performance, we only support sites on our Pronto server for now.
Yes, you can. You own the rights to your domain name, so Pronto will work with your domain name provider to conduct a DNS update prior to activating your new website. It is a simple technical step that ensures your domain name (which can be registered with GoDaddy, Domain.com, Bluehost, etc.) connects with our servers where your website is hosted.
No. In order to keep your site secure and functional, we do not allow our customers to access the SFTP for their site. We also need to prevent large files being uploaded to our servers.
If you need to access your SFTP for any reason, submit a ticket and our WordPress specialists will help you.
We are happy to help you set up Zapier with your website and create new Zaps, but we don’t offer ongoing support or troubleshooting. We recommend reaching out directly to Zapier if you have any issues.
- Network Solutions
We have a team of WordPress engineers and testers who are dedicated to keeping your site up to date.
Here is an overview of the update process:
- Generate a fresh staging site based on your live site
- Update WordPress core, theme, and all plugins on the staging site
- Run our laundry list of tests, and track bugs and issues
- Apply fixes to issues and re-run tests
- Share staging site with you to review
- Push approved updates to live site
- Provide you with a summary of the updates and information about new features and changes
Yes, we will troubleshoot and investigate any WordPress conflicts or any plugin that Pronto supports. We will also work directly with the plugin developer on your behalf.
If you don’t see the plugin you’d like to use, let us know and we’ll talk to our development team about adding it or help you find an alternative.
Pronto knows WordPress, and we are here to make sure your website is always running smoothly, and ensure plugins are operating as intended.
Your website will be hosted on Pronto’s super-secure servers with support from our infrastructure partners, Kinsta and Amazon Web Services (AWS). It will live on our platform — not on your company’s servers or your domain provider’s servers — to ensure the highest level of availability.
Contact us if you’d like to know which platform your site is on.
We do not offer high availability (HA) hosting, but we do offer an SLA-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee. We can make this SLA thanks to the flexibility of our container-based infrastructure, proactive load management by the Kinsta Engineering team, and the use of a best-in-class cloud provider in Google Cloud Platform.
We take security extremely seriously at Pronto and have a number of measures deployed and planned. Some security measures are active by default and some can be activated upon request.
Some of these measures include:
- Installing SSL certificates – the first step for improving security on a website
- Activating 2FA – any WordPress user account can be configured with 2FA upon request
- Enabling HTTP security headers – available on all websites upon request
- Akismet & reCAPTCHA spam protection – to protect your site against unwanted bot and spam entries
- Custom WordPress login URL – reduces brute force attacks by hiding the login URL. Soon to be available on all websites upon request
- 30-day update cycles – keeping your website up-to-date is vital. We are starting to roll out 30-day updates across all our sites
- And many more! – we have many more security features deployed such as server side protections, and on-site security fixes
Yes, we support both free SSL certificates and custom SSLs. Our free SSL certificates are generated by Cloudflare and are suitable for the majority of websites. However, we also support custom SSL certificates for websites that require them.
- Optimize Images
- Specify Image Dimension to Load in Proper Size Images
- Reduce Server Response Time
- Inline JS and CSS for small file
- Preload for Google fonts and local fonts
- Remove unused JS and CSS
- Leverage Browser Caching
- Enable Compression
- Render-Blocking Resources
- Remove Query Strings
- Combine Requests
- Lazy Loading Images
- Inline Critical CSS
- Activate CDN Support
- And more
Yes, we have three options for backups:
- Content Export (free) – This just includes website content such as page content, images, white papers, and blog posts, but does not include our WordPress theme, plugins, database, or web code.
- Full Backup file ($499 fee*) – This includes all content plus our WordPress theme, plugins, database, and web code. (Licenses and some Pronto-specific plugins will be removed.)
- Full Backup with complete migration ($1,999 fee) – This includes everything from option 2, plus a dedicated engineer to help you get set up on your new host. (Licenses and some Pronto-specific plugins will be removed.)
Why do we charge a fee?
We manage thousands of sites in a multi-site environment, meaning all sites live on the same server and database. Extracting your site from this shared environment requires time and labor from our engineers.
* This service is free if you are on our Elementor platform.
Yes, you will get a staging site, which is a direct copy of your live site.
The staging site IS for Pronto to run and test new updates and for you to review these updates. It can also be used for testing out new and existing plugins. All new plugins must be sent to Pronto to vet and install.
The staging site IS NOT for developing new layouts or pages. We won’t deploy the staging site to the live site, as this is likely to break the live site and lead to data loss.
We have just two limitations, on-disk space and site visits.Disk Space
- You get 30GB of disk space for your website. This is sufficient for 99% of all sites we host, with the average site size being 0.5GB.
- We charge $50/m per additional 10GB used. We also offer image optimization and media clean-up to help reduce the size of your site.
- You get 100,000 visits per month.
- We charge $50/m per additional 100,000 visits.