Grow your agency’s profits with a reliable white label partner
Agencies like yours trust our white label SEO services
Book a call to get started
SEO CASE STUDIES
We promote websites to grow online
An Optimized GMB Listing Renders a 4,550% Increase in Direct Phone Calls
An Optimized GMB Listing Renders a 4,550% Increase in Direct Phone Calls
Actively Managed GMB Listing Yields a 365% Boost in Website Clicks
IT firm Data Cube Systems contacted Pronto to help them establish a greater presence on their Google My Business listing to help increase local business opportunities.
A Law Firm Sees a 513% Increase in Traffic with SEO Page Booster and GMB Management
LaPorte Law Firm partnered with Pronto Marketing for GMB Management & Local SEO services
Multiple SEO Services Lead to 150% Spike in Organic Traffic and Increase in Leads
IT firm Dynamic Solutions Group approached Pronto to help them establish a greater presence in organic search results.
Organic Traffic Spiked 200% with SEO Optimized Location Pages
outsourceIT approached Pronto to renew their SEO strategy to elevate overall conversion in the Washington DC and Charlotte areas.
An IT Firm Sees a 272% Increase in Traffic with SEO Services
Healthy IT approached Pronto to increase their online presence and generate more organic traffic with keyword optimization and a clear SEO strategy.
Let our white label services do the heavy lifting for you
Is Pronto the right SEO partner for you?
Owner, JC Marketing Group
As a growing digital marketing agency, we were struggling to manage complex PPC campaigns for our diverse client base. That’s when we turned to Pronto’s white label PPC management services. Their team of experts took the burden off our shoulders, allowing us to focus on other critical aspects of our business. The results have been nothing short of phenomenal – improved campaign execution, increased client satisfaction, and a significant boost in our profits. Pronto’s white-label PPC management is a game-changer!
Corporate Digital Marketing Director, Stern Strategy Group
Partnering with Pronto for white label PPC management was one of the best decisions we’ve made as an agency. Their team not only provides top-notch PPC services but also ensures transparency and confidentiality, which is crucial for us. Our clients have seen a noticeable improvement in their ad performance, and the comprehensive monthly reporting keeps everyone in the loop. Pronto’s services have allowed us to add significant value to our offerings and build lasting relationships with our clients. Highly recommended for any agency looking to scale!
Schedule a free white label strategy call
Just submit this no-obligations consultation request to start the conversation, and we’ll get to work!
"*" indicates required fields
Our support team operates 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, from 4pm PDT on Sundays to 4pm PDT on Fridays.
We also have a small standby team on weekends for emergencies such as website downtime.
We aim to get back to you and start work on all requests within 8 hours of submission. Complete resolution of requests depends on their size and scope.
Initiating a new campaign is a meticulous process involving thoroughly understanding your client’s business, its objectives, and the market environment. While our team is poised to kick-start the onboarding process within 24 hours of receiving payment, the campaign’s complete setup may take between 5 and 10 working days.
As opposed to a marketing strategy like pay-per-click (PPC) advertising that provides immediate results, it can take SEO campaigns a while to see the results.
It typically takes around 6 months to see organic traffic from SEO. That time is measured from the very start of your campaign.
At Pronto Marketing, we believe in complete transparency and accountability. To ensure this, we deliver comprehensive monthly campaign reports through your custom white-labeled Agency Analytics dashboard. These reports provide a detailed, in-depth view of your clients’ SEO performance, covering aspects such as keyword rankings, website traffic, backlink profile, and more. This way, you can track our progress, understand the value we’re delivering, and see how we’re driving your SEO strategy forward.
Our WordPress Hosting & Maintenance plan, or Technical Support, includes hosting for your website, monthly theme & plugin updates, infrastructure support & uptime monitoring, a site that is secure like Fort Knox, built for speed, and powered by Google’s Premium Cloud Platform through Kinsta, a staging site, daily backups, an SSL certificate, proactive hack and malware removal, and much more!
Pronto-built sites will also get access to our Pronto Dashboard, where you will be able to see all your key website metrics and reports.
Any front-end website edits or support. You’ll need to sign up for one of our support plans for that.
Or, if you need any new content, design, or custom development, you can sign up for a one-time Project.
Not currently. To ensure we can fully optimize your site’s security, speed, and performance, we only support sites on our Pronto server for now.
Yes, you can. You own the rights to your domain name, so Pronto will work with your domain name provider to conduct a DNS update prior to activating your new website. It is a simple technical step that ensures your domain name (which can be registered with GoDaddy, Domain.com, Bluehost, etc.) connects with our servers where your website is hosted.
- Network Solutions
No. In order to keep your site secure and functional, we do not allow our customers to access the SFTP for their site. We also need to prevent large files being uploaded to our servers.
If you need to access your SFTP for any reason, submit a ticket and our WordPress specialists will help you.
We have a team of WordPress engineers and testers who are dedicated to keeping your site up to date.
Here is an overview of the update process:
- Generate a fresh staging site based on your live site
- Update WordPress core, theme, and all plugins on the staging site
- Run our laundry list of tests, and track bugs and issues
- Apply fixes to issues and re-run tests
- Share staging site with you to review
- Push approved updates to live site
- Provide you with a summary of the updates and information about new features and changes
Yes, we will troubleshoot and investigate any WordPress conflicts or any plugin that Pronto supports. We will also work directly with the plugin developer on your behalf.
If you don’t see the plugin you’d like to use, let us know and we’ll talk to our development team about adding it or help you find an alternative.
Pronto knows WordPress, and we are here to make sure your website is always running smoothly, and ensure plugins are operating as intended.
Your website will be hosted on Pronto’s super-secure servers with support from our infrastructure partners, Kinsta and Amazon Web Services (AWS). It will live on our platform — not on your company’s servers or your domain provider’s servers — to ensure the highest level of availability.
Contact us if you’d like to know which platform your site is on.
We do not offer high availability (HA) hosting, but we do offer an SLA-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee. We can make this SLA thanks to the flexibility of our container-based infrastructure, proactive load management by the Kinsta Engineering team, and the use of a best-in-class cloud provider in Google Cloud Platform.
We take security extremely seriously at Pronto and have a number of measures deployed and planned. Some security measures are active by default and some can be activated upon request.
Some of these measures include:
- Installing SSL certificates – the first step for improving security on a website
- Activating 2FA – any WordPress user account can be configured with 2FA upon request
- Enabling HTTP security headers – available on all websites upon request
- Akismet & reCAPTCHA spam protection – to protect your site against unwanted bot and spam entries
- Custom WordPress login URL – reduces brute force attacks by hiding the login URL. Soon to be available on all websites upon request
- 30-day update cycles – keeping your website up-to-date is vital. We are starting to roll out 30-day updates across all our sites
- And many more! – we have many more security features deployed such as server side protections, and on-site security fixes
Yes, we support both free SSL certificates and custom SSLs. Our free SSL certificates are generated by Cloudflare and are suitable for the majority of websites. However, we also support custom SSL certificates for websites that require them.
- Optimize Images
- Specify Image Dimension to Load in Proper Size Images
- Reduce Server Response Time
- Inline JS and CSS for small file
- Preload for Google fonts and local fonts
- Remove unused JS and CSS
- Leverage Browser Caching
- Enable Compression
- Render-Blocking Resources
- Remove Query Strings
- Combine Requests
- Lazy Loading Images
- Inline Critical CSS
- Activate CDN Support
- And more
Yes, we have three options for backups:
- Content Export (free) – This just includes website content such as page content, images, white papers, and blog posts, but does not include our WordPress theme, plugins, database, or web code.
- Full Backup file ($499 fee*) – This includes all content plus our WordPress theme, plugins, database, and web code. (Licenses and some Pronto-specific plugins will be removed.)
- Full Backup with complete migration ($1,999 fee) – This includes everything from option 2, plus a dedicated engineer to help you get set up on your new host. (Licenses and some Pronto-specific plugins will be removed.)
Why do we charge a fee?
We manage thousands of sites in a multi-site environment, meaning all sites live on the same server and database. Extracting your site from this shared environment requires time and labor from our engineers.
* This service is free if you are on our Elementor platform.
Yes, you will get a staging site, which is a direct copy of your live site.
The staging site IS for Pronto to run and test new updates and for you to review these updates. It can also be used for testing out new and existing plugins. All new plugins must be sent to Pronto to vet and install.
The staging site IS NOT for developing new layouts or pages. We won’t deploy the staging site to the live site, as this is likely to break the live site and lead to data loss.
We have just two limitations, on-disk space and site visits.Disk Space
- You get 30GB of disk space for your website. This is sufficient for 99% of all sites we host, with the average site size being 0.5GB.
- We charge $50/m per additional 10GB used. We also offer image optimization and media clean-up to help reduce the size of your site.
- You get 100,000 visits per month.
- We charge $50/m per additional 100,000 visits.