Concurrent Website Projects
For websites built by Pronto, all copywriting, design, and development work is included at no extra cost. However, we do need to have restrictions in place in order to maintain fair access to our team members across all clients. In other words, we don’t want one extremely large project or several concurrent projects from one client to cause delays for other clients.
We do this by limiting the number of concurrent Website Projects (see What’s a Website Project? for more information) a client is allowed to have in progress at one time. The exact amount of the limitation will vary depending on the scope of the requested projects, but we tend to start limiting in-progress work once three concurrent projects have been started.
Additional Website Project requests will be placed in a queue to be started once one of the current projects has been completed. If an additional project is urgent, it can be started immediately by pausing work on one of your other in-progress projects.
Timeframe for Completion
We always do our best to complete Website Projects as quickly as possible, but our turnaround time will vary depending on the size and complexity of a project.
Here’s a rough estimate of the time it takes for the initial work to be completed on requests of various sizes:
- Small – 0-2 business days (see What’s a Website Edit? for more information)
- Medium – 2-5 business days (e.g., creating a new landing page or inner page)
- Large – 5-10 business days (e.g., creating a new homepage)
These ranges can vary significantly depending on the scope of the request, and requesting revisions after the initial work is completed may extend the timeframe by multiple business days.
If you have a specific deadline for a project, please let us know as soon as possible. We’ll do our best to meet your deadline but cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to do so.
24/7 Coverage and Response Times
Our Support Specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist with your requests. During weekdays, our full Support staff is on hand to take care of all types of requests from small edits to large projects. On weekends, we have a smaller team available to focus on handling urgent requests (e.g., a critical function on your website is broken, your website is down, etc.).
We don’t have official SLAs because response and resolution times can vary based on scope and complexity of requests. However, we typically respond to urgent requests in less than one business hour, and we respond to all other requests in less than one business day. Requests requiring specialized skills (such as copywriting, design, development, and marketing) may have slower response times and typically take longer to complete (see Timeframe for Completion above).
Changing Support Plans
You can switch between Support plans at any time given the following conditions:
- You cannot downgrade while you have in-progress Website Projects
- You can only downgrade twice in a 12 month period
In order to downgrade your support plan, you must send a written request informing us of the date you’d like to downgrade by emailing [email protected]
Our Support services do not include the following:
- A complete refresh of your entire website. This is considered a Website Build and is charged according to the scope of the build.
- Very large or complex requests such as implementing new WooCommerce solutions, creating a jobs board, creating custom integrations for 3rd party tools, or creating a large customized new feature on your website may have additional fees.
- Customized blog articles. If you’d like assistance with writing blog articles, please see our Custom Blogging service.
- Copywriting, design, and development unrelated to your website, such as brochures, ebooks, flyers, event banners, email templates, logos, creating WordPress plugins, themes or software applications.
Usage of 3rd Party Services
As part of our Support subscriptions, we provide access to services which are delivered by third parties and billed to Pronto. We monitor the usage of these tools, and if your usage significantly exceeds the average, we may contact you to arrange to reduce your usage, charging extra fees to maintain your current usage, or suspending, or terminating access to the relevant third-party service.