It's important for beginner and professional web designers to constantly practice and hone their skills. There are numerous resources with tutorials for web designers and it can be very easy to "get lost" in this variety. One thing designers have to do a top-notch job on is logo development.
A logo is the key element of the company's image; it displays its field of operation and guarantees the quality of products of services. So, it's not surprising that designers spend a lot of time on creation of a logo. Today, we have prepared a collection of 10 high quality lessons dedicated to the creation of logos using Adobe Illustrator. In these tutorials, you can find some useful ideas while giving you to opportunity to expand your taste and technique.
- Logos with 3D-characters. Looking to create a logo that utilizes 3D tools to render 3D text and draw a crazy rabbit? This tutorial covers it, and more! http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials/designing/use-illustrator-to-create-a-fun-3d-character-logo/
- The design process of a logo. In this tutorial the author talks about the process of creating a logo for LTD. Topics covered include the origin of the idea, creating sketches and finally designs using Adobe Illustrator. http://dryicons.com/blog/2009/02/28/logo-design-process-tutorial/
- Retro badge logos. Feeling a little more old-school? This tutorial covers the creation of a retro logo. Old is the new, new baby! http://www.denisdesigns.com/blog/2011/07/create-a-clean-retro-badge-in-adobe-illustrator/
- Beer logos. Need to create an engaging logo that will sell some suds? This tutorial is all about designing a logo for beer labels. http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials/designing/design-a-print-ready-beer-label-in-adobe-illustrator/
- Retro text labels. Looking for a simple tutorial that will help you create a professional, yet retro label? This lesson is the ticket. http://vectips.com/tutorials/quick-tutorial-create-a-reusable-retro-type-treatment/
- Bright band logos. This lesson is all about creating an icon for a logo in the form of bright bands. http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/tutorials/how-to-create-a-colorful-logo-style-ribbon-graphic
- "Green" text effect logos. Working with a company which is engaged in the protection of the environment or connected to vegetarianism? This lesson goes over how to great logos with a "Green" text effect. http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials/text-effects/creating-an-environmentally-friendly-green-type-treatment/
- Fashionable text labels. This tutorial goes over how to create a fashion forward and retro text effect which can be very useful for designing a logo. http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials/text-effects/how-to-create-a-trendy-retro-type-treatment/
- Vivid Ways logo process. This tutorial takes you behind the scenes of the creation of the logo for Vivid Ways. http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/tutorials/logo-design-process-and-walkthrough-for-vivid-ways
- Round and Retro. Using a round logo to create a design in a retro style is very popular trend nowadays. Main elements of the logo in this tutorial are created with the help of Illustrator, with an antique-effect added in Photoshop. http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/tutorials/how-to-create-a-retro-badgeemblem-style-logo
Logo design often seems to be a quick and easy job: you create a small picture, add in some text and everything is ready! In fact, there are many nuances that make this process more complicated. Hopefully, these tutorials will help you in creating an outstanding logo design.
About the Author:
Zfort Group – IT Outsourcing service provider.