Disqus is a powerful social commenting system trusted by some of the most popular websites on the web like CNN, Time, MLB.com, and is now available for your blog.
Highlighted Features Include:
- Frictionless experience – Disqus is designed to be easy to use for both commenters and readers with powerful features for the both to keep the conversation rich and interesting.
- Quality discussions – Reputation-based algorithms mean that there’s less work for site admins because communities are enabled with more power to self-moderate. Moderators also have powerful tools to make it easier to moderate conversations and keep them going the right direction.
- Voting – Disqus encourages richer discussions to form by letting the community surface the best comments.
- Social login – Use popular social media accounts to join the discussion.
- Social sharing – Allow users to easily share any comment or discussion thread to their favorite social network. Sharing directs new referral traffic directly back to your site.
- Reactions – Discussions around your content happens all over the web. Disqus finds these conversations from Twitter and pulls them into the discussion on your website.
- Social tagging – With @mentions, easily include others in on your discussion. Mentioned people are notified and encouraged to join your community.