Over the past several months, we’ve been working behind the scenes to build and launch our new eCommerce website platform. As with our Managed Website solution, our eCommerce websites come with unlimited support and on-going maintenance.
Whether you’re a full-fledged online store with hundreds or thousands of products, or you just want to sell a few items through your website, our program has the flexibility and affordability to meet your needs.
We’ve already built over 20 eCommerce sites in the past 6 months and have more in the works! If you’re looking for inspiration or get a better idea of what we can do
Why outsource your eCommerce website management
Managing any website takes both expertise in a wide range of areas as well as a major time commitment towards maintaining the site and keeping things up to date.
Ecommerce sites tend to be even more complicated. Not only does your site need to be professionally designed, optimized for search engines and have engaging content, but you also need to add and update your product catalog, process sales and manage your inventory.
On top of that, having your website hosted and managed on a reliable platform is crucial to your success. With a team of experts managing your server infrastructure and keeping everything secure, you don’t have to worry about your site going down.
Outsourcing all of this work allows you to hand off the day-to-day management of your site so you can focus on more important things like growing your business.
What you get
- Seamless integration – No iFrames or separate subdomains. Everything is baked directly into your main website.
- Built on WooCommerce – The most popular eCommerce platform makes migrating to Pronto easy. We’re also Certified WooCommerce Experts!
- Scalability – Ready to grow and evolve as your business continues to expand.
- Security – With 99.9% uptime over the last 12 months, our infrastructure for hosting your website is reliable and up to date with the latest security patches.
- Mobile-friendly – Built with responsive design, your eCommerce website will look great on all devices.
- 24/5 support – Our experts are standing by to help take care of your site and answer any questions you have 24 hours a day, 5 days a week via chat, phone and email.
- Complete control – End-to-end control over the entire sales and ordering process.
What if I need more than just a store?
With over 300 extensions and integrations we can build into your website, we’ve got you covered! Everything from basic online stores to subscriptions, memberships, events, ticketing, real estate and product catalogs can be taken care of on our eCommerce website platform.
How much does it cost?
Our pricing varies based on the scope of your store, but our main package covers most needs, starting with a $7,000 build fee and $99/month. You can learn more here or connect with our experts to go over things in more detail.