We’re Pronto and we’re here to make your small business shine online.
We work with all sorts, from companies to clubs. What's yours?
We work with all sorts, from companies to clubs. What's yours?
We're here to make your brand shine online. Pronto's enthusiastic team of professionals are versed in every online discipline, driven to boost small business brands with a dynamic and coordinated, tailor-made Internet Presence.
We call our people Protons, positively charged designers, writers, producers and online boffins working in unison in Pronto's nucleus. Together we're an IPM powerhouse for small businesses just like yours.
For years, the big brands have held sway over the online world. Pronto is changing the rules. With our unique low-cost, high-quality, full-service model we're putting big engines into small businesses so they can get into the race and stay ahead of the pack.
As the movers and shakers of your entire online presence, you'll have the freedom to change gears and concentrate on driving your business forward.
93 S. Jackson St., Seattle, WA 98104
+1 (800) 270-3440
15 Soi Pradipat 17, Pradipat Road, 10400 Bangkok
145 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
At Pronto we focus on the big picture; what’s really important in defining success at Pronto and in our lives. We don’t lose sight of our values, our dreams and what matters most to us. We bring what’s important to us to work at Pronto every day, we don’t leave it at home.
And we also understand that it’s the focus on the details, the step-by-step process, that we are able to make progress towards our goals. In building relationships, learning new things and overcoming challenges at Pronto we grow as a person. Pronto provides each of us opportunities to learn and grow.
We have five core areas we focus on at Pronto. Each of us, in big and small ways, contributes to each of these; in our own unique way. Our sum is greater than our parts. We take a personal responsibility in our own growth and development, as well as others. With our focus on what’s important, we can come to work and make it happen.P
Life is a journey, and work is a big part of that journey. We want the time we spend at Pronto to be a happy time of personal growth; a time that brings meaning and fulfillment to our lives. Our first and most important focus at Pronto is creating this place and making Pronto be what we want it to be for each of us.
Pronto is diverse. We are individuals from different backgrounds and cultures. Each of us has different life objectives and are at different stages in our journeys. At Pronto we are given the freedom to be ourselves, flexibility in how we approach our work and support to grow and develop. And with this comes our personal responsibility to respect and support others and to embrace the fact that we are not all the same
Pronto is relationships. Being part of Pronto means taking responsibility for developing our empathy and understanding for the people we work with; team, clients, partners - everyone. Pronto is the opportunity to meet people we wouldn’t have met otherwise, and open our minds to new ways and ideas. With this opportunity we accept the personal responsibility of learning about and accepting others.
Pronto is people discovering. Each of us learning and enjoying our time together. What we want out of Pronto is different, so what we get from it can be different. What's important is that Pronto is filling a positive place in our life, for this time in our life, and that each of us is a better person for our time at Pronto. And Pronto is better because of our commitment and contributions.
Pronto is a place of learning. Which means Pronto is a place of making mistakes. Each of us has opportunities to try and do new things. We accept the personal responsibility to take charge of our learning to ensure that Pronto is providing us with the experiences and opportunities we want. And as we look to Pronto and the people we work with to support us in our learning, accept our failures, and teach us from our mistakes, we accept the responsibility to do the same for others.
We believe in service not as a business goal, but as the way we want to live our life and the relationships Pronto brings to us; with each other, our community, customers, business partners, vendors - everyone we touch. We want authentic, kind and fun relationships where the whole is greater than the parts.
When we are proud of the work we do, when we are fulfilled and enjoy our work, when we work well with the people around us and when we're focused on and empathic with others Amazing Service happens. Amazing Service is a state we can be in, not just a way we deliver something. Giving Amazing Service and receiving it in turn is part of the same wheel that helps make all relationships in Pronto a better thing in our life.
We work to make things better. We work to make ourselves better. A better business, better world. It's a fun, creative process, and it's challenging to make things better. We like the process of improving ourselves, our teams and business. When we are able to make our business better, the experience of working is more rewarding and we can share more value with everyone, and every organization, that touches Pronto.
We don't grow for growth's sake, we're not about ramping up and flipping Pronto. We want to build something that lasts. Growth creates new opportunities, for Pronto as a company and for each member of the team. Profitable, sensible growth opens new doors, and enables us to serve our customers in new and better ways. Growth is exciting; growth challenges us to change, to see things in new ways, to develop our skills and knowledge to higher levels. If we're not growing, we're stagnating, and we won't accept that.
We believe in delivering high quality services and products, that can make a difference for our customers, and the people who run and own these small businesses. We are always working to improve quality as well as factors that let us scale and deliver quality and affordable prices. We like to innovate, to build new things and new experiences for the users of our products and services. We enjoy the creative challenges that come with building new products and services, and new ways to deliver these to our customers.
By using the Pronto Marketing services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Pronto Marketing reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and your continued use of Pronto Marketing constitutes your consent to such changes.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Pronto will provide an ongoing set of online services including website design, copy and editorial development, search engine optimization and website updates as described on the signup page for each specific service.
2. LIMITATIONS OF SCOPE. Pronto will not be responsible for work that is beyond the scope of services set forth in the subscription plan in effect at the time Client initiates the service. Any changes to the scope of services will not be effective unless approved by both parties.
3. MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY. Pronto will provide certain tools, methods and resources to Client that are intended to help Client grow and build its business. However, Client is fully and exclusively responsible for its own business performance and Client satisfaction. In addition, Client has full and exclusive responsibility for understanding and ensuring compliance with any regulatory, legal or contractual obligations related to Client's business, including without limitation, data held by Client and its Clients, information provided by Client to Clients and/or other third parties and any safeguarding and security measures that may be required. Pronto may participate in implementing needed systems services and functions, but Client is solely responsible for the final outcomes, actions taken and results produced.
4. COPYRIGHT. All content produced by Pronto within the scope of Services including software and web code, contents, graphics and design, or material developed or licensed by Pronto for Client as part of the Services is copyrighted by Pronto and remains the exclusive property of Pronto. Upon termination of this Agreement copyrights shall remain with Pronto. After twelve months of service and full payment if Client chooses to cancel this agreement per the conditions in Section 6 below all Pronto copyrighted content, EXCEPT software, web code, WordPress themes and plug-ins, PSD files and other files or code used to create the Client website and newsletter can be used indefinitely by Client for their company website, newsletter and other marketing collateral. This use will be restricted to the Client company use only and Client does not have any rights to resell, license or otherwise allow 3rd parties use of the content.
In the event Pronto ceases business operations and providing the services described in this agreement all Pronto copyrighted content, EXCEPT software, web code, WordPress themes and plug-ins, PSD files and other files or code used to create the Client website and newsletter can be used indefinitely by Client for their company website, newsletter and other marketing collateral. This use will be restricted to the Client company use only and Client does not have any rights to resell, license or otherwise allow 3rd parties use of the content.
5. LINK. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that Pronto shall have the right to use the name of Client, including the Client Web Site, for reference as a customer of Pronto services for referral and marketing purposes.
6. TERM/TERMINATION. Except for reasons of non-performance by either party, this Agreement shall remain in effect until formally terminated in writing by either party. Pronto will start subscription billing to Client beginning the date ("Renewal Date") client agrees to these terms of services and it shall automatically renew for subsequent one (1) month periods until it is formally terminated in writing or email. Termination of this Agreement requires written or email notice delivered thirty (30) days prior to the desired date of termination. A repeated failure to make payment by date due during any period gives Pronto the option for immediate termination. Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement for non-payment or non-performance by client, (i) all licenses granted by Pronto to Client hereunder shall automatically terminate and Client shall immediately cease its use of the licensed content and other provided marketing collateral, and (ii) Client's right to the Services afforded to Pronto's Clients shall automatically terminate.
7. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. Client will pay monthly fees to Pronto for a subscription to Services as described in Pronto plan in effect at the time of this agreement and for the license to use the Pronto web services, software and licensed content in conjunction with these services. Payment will be made by automatic credit card transactions. Invoices will include monthly subscription fees and any additional fees for elective or other additional Services that have been purchased by the Client. Invoices will be issued and automatic transactions processed on the Renewal Date as described in Section 6 above. Pronto reserves the right to assess and collect late-payment charges of 1.5% per month on past due balances.
8. WARRANTY. Pronto shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this Agreement in a timely and professional manner, using knowledge and skills consistent with generally acceptable standards in Pronto's industry, and will provide a standard of care based on commercially reasonable efforts. The services and all products provided as part of the services are provided "as is" and Pronto disclaims, and client waives, any warranties, express or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, title, non-infringement or any other warranty, condition, guaranty or representation related to the services. Pronto does not warrant that the software or any products or services provided hereunder will be uninterrupted or error-free.Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Company be liable for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages or otherwise, including any damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Website. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages whatsoever that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Except to the extent finally determined to have resulted from the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of Pronto, Pronto's liability to pay damages for any losses incurred by client as a result of breach of contract, negligence or other tort committed by Pronto, regardless of the theory of liability asserted, is limited to no more than the total amount of the most recent three (3) months of base fees paid under this agreement. In any case, Pronto and its licensors will not be liable for lost profits or any consequential, indirect, punitive, exemplary or special damages. In addition, Pronto shall have no liability to client arising from or relating to any third party hardware, software, information or materials. Pronto is also not liable for direct or indirect damages created by viruses, hackers or other malicious or accidental destruction of systems or data, though Pronto will attempt to prevent or minimize exposure to such risks.
10. INDEMNIFICATION. Subject to the provisions hereof, Client shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless from and against any and all amounts payable under any judgment, verdict, court order or settlement for third party claims brought against Pronto and its licensors arising from products or services related to this Agreement. Conversely, Pronto shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless from and against any and all amounts payable under any judgment, verdict, court order or settlement for third party claims brought against Client arising from the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of Pronto.
11. GOVERNING LAW. You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be treated as though they were executed and performed in Hong Kong and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong (without regard to conflict of law principles). All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement related to the use of Pronto services shall be brought solely in Hong Kong. Pronto Marketing is a dba of Tailwind Interactive, Ltd. 3rd and 5th Floor, Heng Shan Centre, 145 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the website. On some pages, you can make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that request for information. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that process.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the applicable registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can inquire about all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.