Optimize your advertising campaigns by syncing your website’s products with your Facebook pageEver wish you could get more sales from Facebook or spend less time building ads for each of your products? For anyone with an eCommerce website and who’s running ads via Facebook and Instagram, the Facebook for WooCommerce extension will help you do just that. By installing this free extension, your website’s product catalog and Facebook shop page will sync automatically and always be up to date. When you have a handful of products only, adding each of them manually in Facebook isn’t that hard. But how about when you have fifty or even hundreds of Products? Changing these manually can quickly become a time killer. If you haven’t started selling through Facebook yet, here are two great reasons you’ll want to add this to your store right away:
- Increase sales by creating an online Facebook store
- Create Facebook ads that promote your products
Let’s take a tour to see what we’re talking about:Once activated, the extension will allow you to list all your products directly on your Facebook Shop page. Your entire catalog will be showcased and any changes made on your website will automatically be synced with your Facebook shop. Products will show pricing and product details just as they do on your site. Want to know how the magic happens? Take a look under the hood: It’s that simple. And if you find the WooCommerce backend in WordPress intimidating, don’t worry, it’s all part of your Pronto service for us to help you get this done and guide you over the phone. Once your store’s products and facebook shop page are synced, you’ll also be able to take advantage of Facebook advertising features for:
- Conversion tracking: Find out how successful your ad is
- Optimization: Show your ads to people adding an item to their cart or making a purchase
- Remarketing: When people visit your website, engage them again with a Facebook ad
- If you’re brand new to Facebook advertising and haven’t started yet, then do yourself a favor by reading how to setup and manage a Facebook advertising campaign. This is a super detailed 5 step guide written by the Head Marketing Consulting director of Pronto and is jammed packed with examples and instructions.
- If you’ve already been running Facebook ads (kudos to you), but you’re struggling to figure out how much should my small business spend on advertising, here’s a great article, written by Pronto’s Growth Marketing Director, that walks you through an easy way to measure your “Blended Lead Cost”.