Leads are among the most important metrics for any business. Our Leads Dashboard makes sure you have all the information you need about the leads coming to your website, helping you understand how they arrived there and which sources are driving the most conversions.
When you open the Leads Dashboard, you will see the main view at the top of the screen, which gives an overview of your lead data.
The main view includes:
- Top Lead Channel – The channel currently bringing the most leads to your website.
- Leads Last 30 Days – How many leads have been collected by your website over the last 30 days, with either an arrow or a flat line to indicate whether or not this number is an improvement over the previous 30-day period.
- Leads Last 90 Days – How many leads have been collected by your website over the last 90 days, with either an arrow or a flat line to indicate whether or not this number is an improvement over the previous 90-day period.
- Leads All Time – The number of leads that have been collected by your website since it began collecting them.
- Leads By Channel – A graph of which channels various leads came from.
- Leads Over Time – A chart of how many leads your website collected over time, including which channels they came from
Viewing information for specific channels
To view details for specific channels, filter which channels you want to see information about by clicking on the data indicators by each chart.
You can sort your lead metrics by the following channel types:
- Organic – Leads who came to your website as a result of unpaid search results.
- Direct – Leads who came to your website by typing a URL directly into their browser. This filter also includes site visitors who arrived at your website from unspecified sources.
- Referral – Leads who came to your website from direct links on other websites (not from search engines).
- Email – Leads who came to your website from email marketing campaigns and email referrals.
- Paid Search – Leads who came to your website via pay-per-click ads on search engines.
- Other – Leads who came to your website from a traffic source that doesn’t fit into any other channel.
The List View, located below the main view, displays the most recent leads collected by your website, including information on which channel they came from, when they were collected, and which page or form they were collected from.
Entries can easily be sorted by name, channel, creation date, page, and form by using the toggles. You can also search for a specific lead, show more entries in the view, or navigate to more pages of lead entries.
Individual Lead View
To view specific details for a lead, click the “Details” button on its entry. This will take you to that lead’s individual view, where you can see more comprehensive information.
Each lead has the following info:
- Name – The lead’s full name
- Email – The lead’s email address
- Date – The day the lead was collected by your website
- Lead Form – The form where your lead was collected by your website
- Lead Page – The page where your lead was collected by your website
- Lead Channel – The channel through which the lead visited your website
- Original Referrer – If the lead visited your website after being referred to your website from another, it will show here
- First Visit – When the lead first visited your website
- Total Visits – How many times the lead visited your website before filling out the form
- Total Page Views – How many pages the lead visited on your website before filling out the form
- Location – Where your lead was located when they were collected by your website
- Form Submission Details – All the data the lead included on the form, which varies depending on the form on your website
List Settings & Exporting Your Leads
Every form on your website is capable of collecting leads, but there may be a few you want Pronto Insights to exclude from collection reporting. To do that, click the “Lead Settings” button at the top right of your Leads Dashboard, make sure the forms you want to collect leads from are checked, and click “Save”.
If you want to export your leads for use in another application or for backup purposes, click on the “CSV Export” button at the top right of the Leads Dashboard. This will download all your leads in a .CSV file that can be opened or imported by any spreadsheet application.